T Series Right Angle Bevel Gearbox
INTRODUCTION OF T SERIES STEERING BOX
Description of T Series Spiral Bevel Gear Steering Gearbox
- The spiral bevel gearsof TQG steering box can be operated smoothly in the forward and reverse direction at low speed or high speed with low noise, low vibration, and high endurance. When the speed ratio is not 1:1, it is speed reduction if input from the horizontal axis and output from the longitudinal axis. And it is speed increase if the longitudinal axis input and horizontal axis output.
- The main box of TQG T steering gearbox is made of FC-25 high rigid casting iron.
- The gears are made of high quality and high purity alloy steel 20CrMnTiH which is carburized, quenched, and ground.
- As for the main shaft of T series right angle gearbox, it is made of alloy steel modulation and featured with high load capacity.
- The TQG T series steering box is configured heavy load taper roller bearings.
- The oil seal is a kind of double lip seal which features of dust-proof and oil-leak-proof capacity.
T Series Spiral Bevel Gear Steering Gearboxes are widely applied in side-by-side transmission, lifting device, stereo garage, game machines, packaging machines, etc.