AT-FL Double Output Shaft Flange Input 90 Degree Gearbox
Indication of Model Numbers of AT Steering Gearbox
Description of AT-FL High Precision Spiral Bevel Gearbox
The TQG AT-FL series planetary gearbox is a kind of servo gearbox specially for servo applications. It features of a right angle outline with spiral bevel gears transmission mechanism. And AT-FL speed reducer is designed with double shafts output and flange input configuration. They are also widely used in transmission solutions application.
Features of AT-FL Double Output Shaft Servo Gearbox
● High torque and low backlash design of the compact structure is suitable for the
application of precision servo.
● Integrated stainless steel body ensures maximum rigidity and corrosion resistance. Multiple precision machined surface for easy assembly.
● Multiple stainless steel output and input shaft design can be applied to various of industrial applications needs.
● The combination of high-precision grinded worm bevel gear set and the optimized the design of planetary gear set can make the reduction speed up to 500:1.
● Patented oil seal design, maintenance-free without replacing the lubrication oil
, long operating life.
● The adoption of the top spiral worm gear design software and the optimized design of contact tooth surface make the even load and allow high torque output.
● Gears are made of high strength carburizing alloy steel and the grinding precision is up to the standard of DIN 5 level .
Application of AT-FL Speed Reducer
The TQG AT-FL right angle spiral bevel gearboxes are widely used in semiconductor liquid crystal manufacturing equipment, robots, machine tools, and other frontiers that require precision motion control.
Specification Table of ATF Series
Content goes here
Catalogue of AT-FL Steering Gearbox
—Download the complete catalog in the top navigation bar