GHM Horizontal Input Flange Gear Reducer
Descriptions of GHM Horizontal Input Flange Gear Reducer
The TQG GHM horizontal input flange gear reducer is also called GHM horizontal type flange type reducer without motor which has a base to support the gear motor comparing with the vertical input flange gear reducer. The GHM gearbox is a relatively precise machine which is generally used for low speed and high torque transmission equipment to reduce the speed and increase the torque. It has small size, light weight and beautiful appearance with tin bronze color.
Details of GHM Horizontal Input Flange Gear Reducer
- The GHM horizontal input flange speed reducerof TQG adoptspatented winding method and special bearings with high precision.
- The gear motor with sealing structure could prevent dust, water droplets and oil foam.
- High starting torque and low inertiaare achieved by using a special die cast aluminum rotor.
- The TQG GHM horizontal input flange speed reduceradoptshigh-quality segment steel material, steel cast iron box body and gear surface which is carburized and grinded.
Advantages of GHM Horizontal Input Flange Speed Reducer
- Compared with the spur gear, it has large transmitted torque and low noise;Compared with worm gear, high efficiency, maintenance-free and large deceleration range were achieved;Compared with cycloidal products, it has light weight, simple structure and beautiful appearance.
- After precision machining to ensure positioning accuracy which forms a mechanical and electrical integration, and fully guarantee the quality .
- TheTQG GHM horizontal input flange gear reducerhas high Interchangeability with international unified IEC size.
The TQG GHM horizontal input flange gear reducer is widely used in foodstuffs, electrical machinery, construction machinery, metallurgical machinery, cement machinery, environmental protection machinery, electronic appliances, road construction machinery, water conservancy machinery, chemical machinery, mining machinery, transportation machinery, building materials machinery, rubber machinery, petroleum machinery.
Reducers are generally used for low-speed high-torque transmission equipment. Gears with few teeth of the input shaft in the speed reducer meshes big gear on output shaft of the electric motor, internal combustion engine or other high-speed power to achieved the purpose of deceleration. Ordinary speed reducers also have several pairs of the same principle gears to achieve the ideal deceleration effect, the ratio of the number of teeth of the large and small gears is the transmission ratio.
Indication of Model Numbers of GHM Horizontal Input Flange Speed Reducer
Specification Table of GHM Horizontal Input Flange Speed Reducer
Catalogue of GHM Horizontal Input Flange Speed Reducer
—Download the complete catalog in the top navigation bar