GVD Vertical Double Shaft Gear Reducer
Descriptions of GVD Vertical Double Shaft Gear Reducer
The TQG GVD vertical double shaft gear reducer is also called vertical installation biax gear reducer motor. The shape is quite similar to the GVM vertical input flange reducer. Both the input and output are the shaft. This kind of gearbox is used to reduce the speed and increase the torque to meet the needs of machinery and equipment work, and is usually provided by a professional reducer manufacturer after the integrated assembly and delivery. The GVD vertical double shaft gearbox has simplified design, long service life, low noise and high load capacity. It has two kinds of ratio, the ordinary ratio and the high speed ratio.
Features of GVD Vertical Double Shaft Speed Reducer
- TQG GVD vertical double shaft speed reduceradopts a totally enclosed independent fan design, which can reduce the temperature rise when the motor runs at low speed, and can reduce noise when the motor runs at high speed.
- The GVD vertical double shaft speedreducer adopts high-density wheel aluminum alloy die-casting molding, with beautiful appearance, light weight, andit could prevent
- The shifting rangeof gear reducer is very large and the output speed ratio can vary from 1:3 to 1:1800;
- The gear reducer has sustainable operationwhichcan be rotated in the positive and negative direction.
- The gear reducer is featured with compact institutionswith small sizeand lightweight so that it could save installation space.
- The GVD vertical double shaft speedreducer adopts high-density wheel aluminum alloy die-casting molding, with beautiful appearance, lightweight, and it could prevent rust.
- The reducer has good adaptabilitywhich can be combined with a worm gear reducer and a planetary reducer to realize low speed and higher torque.
The TQG GVD vertical double shaft gear reducer widely used in die-casting machinery, ultrasonic cleaning equipment, hardware machine tools, carton packaging and printing, food machinery, transportation machinery packaging pharmaceutical machinery, warehousing and logistics equipment, weighing equipment, transmission equipment, chemical machinery, environmental protection machinery, bridging equipment, building ceramics, mining machinery, three-dimensional parking, woodworking machinery, winemaking machinery, beer machinery, automobile manufacturing, shipbuilding, steel, construction, lifting, ports, mining, petroleum, electrical machinery and equipment, etc.
- No hammering
Mounted on the output shaft of the reducer: The direct hammering method is not available for transmission parts such as couplings, pulleys, sprocket, etc. Because the output shaft structure of the speed reducer cannot withstand axial hammering, the screw can be screwed into the shaft end screw hole.
- Be sure to install the vent plug
Before using, the plug at the upper high position should be replaced with an exhaust screw plug to ensure that the gas is eliminated when the reducer operates.
- Replace lubricants in time
Special attention should be paid to the first oil change. The gearbox should be replaced after the first 300 to 400 hours of operation. After that, the oil should be replaced every 1500 to 2000 hours. To ensure that the lubricant is clean and extend the service life of the reducer.
Indication of Model Numbers of GVD Vertical Double Shaft Gear Reducer
Specification Table of GVD Vertical Double Shaft Gear Reducer
Catalogue of GVD Vertical Double Shaft Gear Reducer
—Download the complete catalog in the top navigation bar