SHG/SHF Series Component Set of Harmonic Gearbox
Indication of Model Numbers of SHG & SHF Series Harmonic Drive Gearbox
Description of SHG & SHF Series Harmonic Drive Gearbox
The TQG SHG/SHF series harmonic gearbox is an easy-operated component sets. High precision and rigid cross roller bearing is built in the body of SHG/SHF series low backlash speed reducer to directly support the external load.
Three kinds of harmonic drive gears are in available: hollow type (2UH), simplicity unit (2SO/2SH) and input shaft (2UJ).
The TQG SHG/SHF harmonic gearheads offer four types for selection. You can choose the best suitable structure according to the design of machinery device.
● Large bore hollow hole structure: hollow type ( 2UH )
● Various input methods are available: shaft input type ( 2UJ )
● Easier to use: standard simple unit ( 2SO )
hollow shaft simple unit ( 2SH )
SHG series: high torque version
● The torque capacity is 30% higher than that of SHF series.
● The service life of SHG series has been improved by 43% compared with the SHF series. (10,000 hours)
● Reduction ratio of 30:1 is new added for high speed
● Inherited the zero-backlash advantages of FH Harmonic Gearbox to realize a reduction ratio of 30:1.
The Structure of SHG/SHF Series Component Sets
Specification Table of SHG & SHF Series Harmonic Drive Gearbox
Catalogue of SHG & SHF Series Harmonic Drive Gearbox
—Download the complete catalog in the top navigation bar